What do you do if you have important business to conduct and can't be there in person? Who could you trust to represent you without compromising confidentiality? Me.
• Form or nurture relationships
• Negotiate on your behalf
• Ask the right questions
[All in the strictest confidence]
• Extensive people experience from the client to the boardroom
• Discreet, diplomatic and trustworthy
• Who else?
• When you can't!
•To create the sense of a UK presence if your business is located overseas
• If you require anonymity
• If you lack confidence in meetings
• You need an objective view